Welcome back to the website, and welcome to my spiffy new look!
Isn’t it wonderful? My webmistress is a genius!
I am particularly loving:
- The fabulous new logo with my little seamstress friend
- The shiny new Portfolio page (under Admire)
- My new profile photo with Felicity, by the fabulous Sarah
- The ‘As Featured In’ brag page, which makes me blush both with pleasure and a bit of Kiwi ‘not good at being a tall poppy’ modesty!
- The full Seamstress logo, which is hidden somewhere on the page. Can you find her?
As much as I love all of this, and as fabulous as it is, this is only the beginning! More fantastic things are going to be added and updated and shiney-fied over the next six months, plus the usual blogging awesomeness. I can’t wait!
It’s beautiful!! I can’t wait to look around!!
How very cool! Congrats on the new look! I can’t wait to see how your blog will grow over the next six months! Exciting stuff!
It’s really nice!
I like the abundance of white space–and the lovely photograph of you and Felicity.
It looks wonderful. The only thing is….no more blog roll?
A blog roll? Like a list of the blogs I follow? I haven’t had one of those since I left blogger 4 years ago. Or are you describing something else?
This is beautiful! It looks so fresh and clean! I’m looking forward to visiting and reading the upcoming posts! 🙂
I like the new look! It’s very clean and attractive. Can’t wait to see what you do with it over the next six months.
I’m excited to see all the changes that are coming! I found your audio interview while I was poking around the new layout, it’s interesting already.
Beautiful just! And the white space makes it a very serene place to visit. I love the full seamstress pic – although the HSM 2015 logo is one of my favourite sewing pictures as her machine looks so much like mine.